|Values, configuration settings, and other stored information which can be read from the ECU, edited and then rewritten back. Read settings can also be stored as a standard HTML page for reference. These pages can then later be re loaded and re written back to the ECU. Please note that some values may be read only due to the fact that they are supplied from the ECU's ROM or are internally calculated.
- Hardware number: This number is calculated from the internally stored hardware number.
- Software number: This is an internal number which denotes the base software of the ECU. In conjunction with other codes, this helps trace any production problems back to the exact source so that they can be quickly rectified. This code is, therefore, only of use in the event of a production / recall problem.
- Assembly Number: This is a number which is assigned during production.
- ETC Hardware number: This number is calculated from the internally stored ETC Hardware number.
- ETC number: This number is calculated from the internally stored ETC number.
- Coding index: This number is reserved to denote any minor revisions to the core coding of the Jatco ECU.
- Vin: This is the vehicle's identification number.
- Programmed date: This code is the day/month/year of the last programming date.