|Values, configuration settings, and other stored information which can be read from the ECU, edited and then rewritten back. Read settings can also be stored as a standard HTML page for reference. These pages can then later be re loaded and re written back to the ECU. Please note that some values may be read only due to the fact that they are supplied from the ECUís ROM or are internally calculated.
- Hardware Number: This is the hardware part number for the ECU.
- Hardware Version: This is the hardware version which denotes the processor and circuit board type.
- Coding Index: This is the coding identification for the programming maps.
- Diagnostic Index: This is a number that indicates the diagnostic capabilities support level.
- Year of Manufacture: This is the year in which the unit was built.
- Week of Manufacture: This is the week in which the unit was built.
- Day of Manufacture: This is the day in which the unit was built.
- Supplier Code: This is a number which defines the supplier using a standard look up list of supplier ECU manufacturer numbers.
- Software Version: This denotes the coding inside the processor for the hardware.
- Coding Data: A specific block of programmable data stored in the ECU to control its functionality for specific variations of vehicle. There are a number of hexadecimal digits, each digit separated by a comma. Re-entered parameters should be entered in an identical format to that which is read. Changing these values can produce unknown alteration in the functionality of the ECU, damage the ECU, or even damage the vehicle.
- VIN: Vehicle's identification number.