|Values, configuration settings, and other stored information which can be read from the ECU, edited and then rewritten back. Read settings can also be stored as a standard HTML page for reference. These pages can then later be re loaded and re written back to the ECU. Please note that some values may be read only due to the fact that they are supplied from the ECUís ROM or are internally calculated.
- Part Number: This is the manufacturer's part number for the ECU.
- Hardware number: This is the hardware version which denotes the processor and circuit board type.
- Software number: This is a number which relates to the software programmed in the processor of the ECU.
- Supplier number: This is a number which defines the supplier using a standard look up list of supplier of ECU manufacturer.
- Coding index: This is a number which denotes the layout of the options within the EEPROM of the ECU and denotes which coding map should be used to program the ECU with.
- Diagnostic index: This is a number that indicates the diagnostic capabilities support level.
- Bus index: This is a number that indicates the bus communication support level, the vehicle communication buses.
- Week of build: This is the week of the year in which the unit was built.
- Year of build: This is the year in which the unit was built.