|Values, configuration settings, and other stored information which can be read from the ECU, edited and then rewritten back. Read settings can also be stored as a standard HTML page for reference. These pages can then later be re loaded and re written back to the ECU. Please note that some values may be read only due to the fact that they are supplied from the ECUís ROM or are internally calculated.
- Part Number: This is the manufacturer's part number for the ECU.
- Hardware number: This is the hardware version which denotes the processor and circuit board type.
- Software number: This denotes the coding inside the processor for the hardware.
- Supplier number: This is a number which defines the supplier using a standard look up list of supplier ECU manufacturer numbers.
- Coding index: This is the coding identification for the programming maps.
- Diagnostic index: This is a number that indicates the diagnostic capabilities support level.
- Bus index: This is a number that indicates the bus communication support level, the vehicle communication buses.
- Week of build: This is the week in which the unit was built.
- Year of build: This is the year in which the unit was built.
- Radio Country: This is the country configuration for the radio. Options of US, Japan, Canada, Europe or Other.
- RDS AF Network: This is the radio data system alternative frequency network configuration.
- TP Function: This is the traffic programme functionality of RDS. Options are US and Japan where the functionality is disabled or the Rest of the World where it is enabled.
- PTY Function: This is the PTY functionality of RDS. Options are US and Japan where the functionality is disabled or the Rest of the World where it is enabled.
- Key Memory: This can be set to enabled or disabled - when enabled the radio retains settings according to the key in use.
- RGS Region: This is a numerical value which defines the RDS region. Default for the Land Rover is 4.
- TP Minimum Volume: This is a numerical value which defines the volume level for traffic programme announcements.
- Gal Level: This is a numerical value which denotes the speed related volume level of the radio.
- Coding Data: A specific block of programmable data stored in the ECU to control its functionality for specific variations of vehicle. There are a number of hexadecimal digits, each digit separated by a comma. Re-entered parameters should be entered in an identical format to that which is read. Changing this values can produce unknown alteration in the functionality of the ECU, damage the ECU or even damage your car.