|Values, configuration settings, and other stored information which can be read from the ECU, edited and then rewritten back. Read settings can also be stored as a standard HTML page for reference. These pages can then later be re loaded and re written back to the ECU. Please note that some values may be read only due to the fact that they are supplied from the ECU’s ROM or are internally calculated.
- Part Number: This is the manufacturer's part number for the ECU.
- Hardware Number: This is the hardware version which denotes the processor and circuit board type.
- Coding Index: A numerical value which is read from the ECU. It is the coding identification for the programming maps.
- Diagnostic Index: A numerical value which is read from the ECU. This number indicates the diagnostic capabilities support level.
- Bus Index: The bus index which is read from the ECU. This indicates the bus communication support level on the vehicle communication buses.
- Week of Manufacture: This shows the manufacturing week of the ECU.
- Year of Manufacture: This shows the manufacturing year of the ECU.
- Software Number: This denotes the coding inside the processor for the hardware.
- Supplier Number: This is a number which defines the supplier, using a standard look up list of supplier ECU manufacturer numbers.
- Serial Number: This is the unique serial number for this ECU.